orn into a culinary family with restaurants in Vancouver, Jeffery started his pastry career through every route but direct. He developed a diverse set of skills working nationally and internationally over the last 20 years in the hotel industry, at mass production facilities, and small family-owned patisseries. Jeffery's influence are felt from celebrity events worldwide and on television, Jeffery continues to expand his creative portfolio and help others explore the trade of Baking. His students have come from as far as Kuwait, China, Japan, and have included pastry chefs for some of North America's finest culinary establishments.
Combining his extensive knowledge of the science of baking and sugar sculpture skills with his background as an artist (special effects, prosthetics, sculpture, and photography), Jeffery creates beautiful, decadent, and original desserts, gum paste, sugar sculptres, custom cakes, and more.
From wedding cakes and small decorative items to custom super-sized sculptures Jeffery can create whatever you desire. Educated in the art of Sugar Sculpture in Switzerland, Jeffery’s unique products are available for purchase and his development classes teach you an array of exclusive techniques and abilities
- Re-printing-Basic Sguar Sculpting 2011
- Baking consultant / educator for Aramark Remote Services 2011
- "What's cooking" television spot at River Cree Resort for City T.V. 2011
- Global Television sugar sculpting demo 2010
- Author - Basic Sugar Sculpting- limited run 2010
- Celebrity judge at Cake Walk 2009
- Australian Research and development trip Jan-April 2009
- Celebrity judge at Cake Walk 2008
- Winner of Premier Creation Award 2008
- Chaine des Rotisseurs Edmonton, AB 2007
- Feastival of Fine Chefs Edmonton, AB 2007
- Winner of the Whitbread Award Edmonton, AB 2007
- Feastival of Fine Chefs Edmonton, AB 2006
- La Soirée Gastronomique / Evening of the Masters with Culinary Team Alberta 2006
- Feastival of Fine Chefs Edmonton, AB 2005
- Instructor/Consultant for the "widows of rwanda genocide project"
- Member of the I.C.E.S. organization
- Owner: JERC Kincaellan Swiss Sugar Craft Instruction and Production
- Designer of Sorbet Course at Culinary Team Alberta Evening of the Masters 2003
- Executive Pastry Chef at the Royal Mayfair Golf Club 2003 - Nov 2009
- Feastival of Fine Chefs Edmonton, AB 2003
- Gold Medal, National Chocolate Sculpture Competition. Auckland, New Zealand
Pastry Chef and Entrepreneur Jeffery Kincaellan is always willing to answer trade questions. and is accessible for publication or television opportunities.